SAVE TIME - STRESS FREE
Just a quick call and I can schedule a time to come to your location for all your
Notary needs - Available 24/7
I provide professional, courteous, and reliable Notary Public and Loan Signing services.
BEFORE YOUR NOTARIZATION
1. DO NOT SIGN document until you are in the presence of the notary.
2. COMPLETELY FILL IN ALL BLANK SPACES IN DOCUMENT BEFORE NOTARY ARRIVES BUT DO NOT SIGN! I Cannot Notarize incomplete documents!
3. If you have questions about how to complete the document, contact the person who drafted or requested the document. A Notary Public is unable to provide legal advice or assists in the drafting and/or completion of documents.
4. Every signer must physically appear, be coherent and present acceptable ID at the time of notarization.
IDENTIFICATION PROBLEMS- SEE BELOW
5. Original documents must be presented for all Copy Certification. Vital records (birth, death and marriage) cannot be notarized.
6. Know which Notary Certificate you need. Notary cannot give advice on which one to use.
All identification cards must be ORIGINAL, current or issued within the last 5 years, contain a photo, physical description, signature, and serial number. Identification procedures are mandated by the California Secretary of State. The following forms of identification are acceptable:
• Ohio Driver's License
• Other States Driver’s License
• U.S. Military ID card
• Ohio Identification Card
• Other State Identification Card
• U.S. Passport
• Foreign Passports Stamped by U.S. Customs
• Inmate ID card
WHAT IF WRONG/NO IDENTIFICATION?
If none of the above-mentioned Identification is available, or the name on your ID is different or shorter than what is on the document then you can use:
TWO CREDIBLE WITNESSES - that can swear to the signer's identity. They must have proper ID, is age 18 or older, know the signer by the name on the document, is not named in the document nor have a financial interest in the transaction described in the document.
SIGNING BY "X" MARK - If unable to write signature and has Valid ID, than two “disinterested” witnesses need to be present and be witnesses on the document. One witness should write the person’s name next to the person’s mark and then the witness should sign his or her name as a witness. The witnesses are only verifying that they witnessed the individual make his or her mark on the document.